What is Roku?
Roku is the one of the best streaming content player. It connects to the Internet through your home or office’s Wi-Fi network, so you need an Internet connection to use it. Roku allows you to watch or stream paid and free media content from the Internet. TV and Movie streaming services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube and more are loaded on the Roku similar to how apps are loaded onto a smartphone.
Which channels are free on Roku?
There are lot of channel Roku offers free of cost. It’s possible to never run out of great content to watch without ever spending a cent on subscriptions, thanks to Roku free channels. I have done some research and finding the top free channels on Roku, whether you’re looking for news, entertainment, or something for the kids to watch. Here are the best Roku free channels right now.
- Tubi TV
- Sky News
- PBS Kids
- Cartoon Network
- The Roku Channel
- Tiny Desk Concerts from NPR
- America’s Test Kitchen
- Shout Factory TV
- BuzzFeed Original Series
- Comet TV
- Popcorn Flix
Can I watch UFC on Roku?
The UFC channel is the ultimate app for the dedicated fight fan! Watch Pay-Per-View events directly on your Roku device. Access UFC FIGHT PASS to watch exclusive UFC FIGHT PASS events live.
How can I watch UFC PPV on Roku?
UFC pay-per-views are now available for purchase exclusively through ESPN+. Because you can no longer order UFC PPV’s through your cable TV provider, you’ll need a connected-to-TV streaming device if you want to watch UFC PPV events on the big screen. So how to watch UFC pay-per-view on your Roku? Follow these steps and enjoy big fights on big screen.
- Buy ESPN+ subscription from your Roku device.
- Start the ESPN app
- Select Settings (Right side of the corner)
- Click Subscriptions.
- Headed over ESPN+
- Select Log In.
- Note down the activation code and go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
- On your browser, enter the activation code and click Continue.
- Login to your existing ESPN account or create a new one.
- Your subscription will be now linked to your Roku device, and your account will be available to use on any other supported device.
Top 3 FREE Roku Channels For Sports Fans
- CBS Sports: The CBS Sports app enables users to watch Video on Demand and Live Video streams of CBS Sports content. Users can browse through multiple categories, such as Football, Baseball, Fantasy Basketball, NFR Rodeo, Viral Videos, and much more. Getting started is simple – just open the app and begin watching your favorite sports content.
- NBC Sports: NBC Sports is your destination for live coverage of the NFL, NHL, Premier League, NASCAR, Formula 1, Notre Dame Football, Kentucky Derby and more. (Some events require a provider login others are 100% free.) Never miss a moment of the action, extensive highlights, full event replays, exclusive features and interviews with the biggest names in the world of sports. Sign in with your TV provider to watch your favorite sports with NBC Sports.
- Red Bull TV: Red Bull TV takes you beyond the ordinary with exclusive video from globetrotting adventurers, new music and entertainment from trendsetting artists, and live events featuring top athletes from around the world. Find your inspiration in the world of Red Bull. Download the app now on your Roku!