The UFC will kick off 2020 with the long-awaited return of arguably its most bankable fighter.
UFC 246 takes place Jan. 18 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN and early prelims on UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+.
The main event features a welterweight bout between former dual-division champion Conor McGregor (21-4 MMA, 9-2 UFC) and former lightweight title challenger Donald Cerrone (36-13 MMA, 23-10 UFC).
In the co-main event, former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm (12-5 MMA, 5-5 UFC) will take on Raquel Pennington (10-7 MMA, 7-4 UFC) in a rematch from a 2015 bout in which Holm edged out Pennington in her UFC debut. The rematch originally was scheduled to take place at UFC 243 in October, but Holm was forced out due to a hamstring injury.
Also on the card is former UFC lightweight champ Anthony Pettis, Dana White’s Contender Series standouts Maycee Barber and Sodiq Yusuff, and more.
The full UFC 246 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
- Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
- Maurice Greene vs. Aleksei Oleinik
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Alexa Grasso
- Diego Ferreira vs. Anthony Pettis
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Maycee Barber vs. Roxanne Modafferi
- Andre Fili vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Drew Dober vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Grant Dawson vs. Chas Skelly
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Aleksa Camur vs. Justin Ledet
- Askar Askarov vs. Tim Elliott
- Brian Kelleher vs. Ode Osbourne
- J.J. Aldrich vs. Sabina Mazo