You are here just because you can’t order UFC pay-per-views through your cable provider. That’s doesn’t mean you can’t watch UFC pay-per-view on your TV. Once you order the PPV through ESPN+, you’ll be able to watch the fights on any connected-to-TV streaming device that supports the ESPN.
One such popular device is the Amazon Fire Stick or Amazon Fire TV. There has been some confusion about how to order through ESPN+ and then watch on your TV, so here’s a complete rundown on how to watch UFC pay-per-view on your Firestick device.
The first or more important step to watching UFC PPV’s on your Firestick is to purchase the PPV. When doing so, you have two different options, which depend on whether or not you already have a subscription to ESPN+:
- If you don’t have ESPN+: You can purchase a subscription to ESPN+ and UFC PPV for a special bundle price of $79.98. That’s normally a $109.99 value.
- If you have ESPN+: You can purchase UFC pay-per-view at just $59.99.
Ways to Watch UFC PPV on Firestick
Once you have completed signing up for ESPN+ and have purchased the UFC PPV, you can then watch the fights through the ESPN app on your Firestick device. Here’s a complete guide how:
- Head to the home screen on your Firestick by pressing the “HOME” button on your Fire TV remote.
- Once the top “HOME” tab is highlighted (it should automatically be highlighted when you first get to this screen, but if not, you can scroll up to highlight it), scroll to the right and select the “APPS” tab to access the Amazon App Store. This is where you can then find the apps that you want to download onto your Firestick device.
- You can scroll down and find the ESPN app within one of the sub-categories. ESPN can found within either the “ENTERTAINMENT” or “SPORTS” category.
- You can also return back to the home screen (press the “HOME” button on your Fire remote) and find the little search icon in the upper-left corner. If you can click on that, you can then type in “ESPN” to find the app.
- Also, if your Firestick is compatible with voice search (most have it), you can hold down the microphone button on the top of your Fire remote and say “ESPN”. It should then pop up on your screen.
- Next, you want to find the ESPN channel. You can do this a couple of different ways:
- Once you’ve found the ESPN channel, select it and then press “GET.” This will install the app, and you can then find it under the “APPS” section or on the home screen under “YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.”
- On your Firestick device, open the now-installed ESPN app and then sign into the ESPN+ account you used to purchase the PPV. You can do that by selecting the settings icon (the little gear symbol) in the upper-right corner, then “ACCOUNT INFORMATION”, then “ESPN ACCOUNT”.
- Go back to the “FEATURED” tab and select the UFC PPV main card to start watching the fights starting at 10 p.m. ET.